Types of Corrosion Inspection using UT and MFL methods:
The inspection is done in order to receive data using ultrasonic measuring:
– UT-Conventional method
– UT-TOFD method
– UT-PA method
for corrosion findings at petrol equipment and facilities.
The Client will obtain:
- Statistically reliable evaluation of the measured wall thickness
- Asymptotic evaluations of the minimum measured thickness
- Maps of corroded areas
- Obtained data is subject to statistical analysis
- Statistically justified conclusions are drawn.
2. Magnetic Corrosion Inspection
Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) is a magnetic method of non-destructive testing used to detect corrosion and pitting in steel structures, most commonly pipelines and storage tanks. We draw maps of the corrosion infected areas. The data we obtain is subject to statistical analysis.
3. Corrosion Inspection of pipelines and tanks
Inspection is done in order to evaluate the degree of corrosion development at petrol equipment and facilities using Non-Destructive Testing data – in accordance to
API 579 and ASME FFS 1-4 (BS 7910).
In order to obtain information on the corrosion development, we conduct:
А / Mechanical corrosion calculations of the respective equipment;
B / Defining the reliability of the respective equipment.